28 December 2009

Thanks Santa!

Now that the Filmi Secret Santa Project 2009 has finished, I need to give credit and thanks to my Secret Santa: Daddy's Girl (at In Praise of All Things Dharmendra). The Priyanka Chopra / Who's that Girl video she made for me was just one of her wonderful gifts, but I'm keeping the rest for myself.
Well, okay, here's one other :)



I really had a lot of fun finding and making the gifts for my own recipient as well as finding out what my Santa would come up with (presents in your email inbox! just like . . . well, Christmas!). I thought it would be a fun thing to give and receive filmi videos, pictures, songs, whatever else, but when I signed up for it I didn't really think about what it would involve--I drew the name of someone I didn't know at all, so I had a lot of sleuthing to do to find her some things she might like. And then once my own Santa unveiled herself, it turned out to be a great way to get to know more about not one but two bloggers. I'm looking forward to next year already! And thanks to everyone involved! शुक्रिया! धन्यवाद!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome gifts! It was so much fun! I can't wait for next year too (though I still don't know who my secret santa is - apparently something's coming to me in the regular mail) *squeals with excitement*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed the Filmi Secret Santa Project too, and like you, can't wait till next year! Thanks for making giving so much fun!

    ReplyDelete